Part-time Dental Assistant
Horizon Dental Care is seeking a part-time dental assistant who is willing to help with front desk patient care as needed. We are looking for a team member who feels passionate about the field of dentistry and believes that good oral health is the gateway to one’s overall wellbeing. This individual should possess exceptional customer service skills, organizational skills, resourcefulness, and a strong desire to help people. They should bring a cheerful and upbeat attitude to the office every day. They will need to learn tasks quickly and juggle a variety of responsibilities, all while making sure that everyone who walks through the front door feels welcomed and comfortable.
When you join our team, you will benefit in many ways:
- Fun and exciting team-oriented environment
- Competitive pay
- 4-day work schedule alternating each week M-Th and T-F
- Hours of 9:00 am – 3:00 pm with bi-monthly meetings
- Bonus potential after 1 year working full-time
- Perfect attendance bonuses annually
- Opportunities for career advancement/continuing education
We are looking for a team-oriented individual with:
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, professional, service-minded, trustworthy, empathetic
- Detail oriented and ability to support several projects/tasks at a time
- Previous dental experience or customer focused role preferred, but will train the right candidate
- You will be responsible for assisting in various procedures such as fillings, crown preps, root canals, surgical extractions, placing implants, and more. Other duties may include answering telephones, scheduling appointments, greeting patients, and ordering supplies.
If you are ready to begin a rewarding career in a fun and professional office, then now is the time to chat with us! Please bring your resumé to 744 Horizon Ct. Suite 240 Grand Junction, CO 81506 or email email@example.com.
We are excited to hear from you!