Part-time/Full-time Dental Hygienist
Horizon Dental Care is seeking a part-time/full-time dental hygienist. We are looking for a team member who feels passionate about the field of dentistry and believes that good oral health is the gateway to one’s overall well-being. This individual should possess exceptional customer service skills, organizational skills, resourcefulness, and a strong desire to help people. They should bring a cheerful and upbeat attitude to the office every day. They will need to learn tasks quickly and juggle a variety of responsibilities, all while making sure that everyone who walks through the front door feels welcomed and comfortable.
When you join our team, you will benefit in many ways:
- Fun and exciting team-oriented environment
- Competitive pay
- 4-day work schedule alternating each week M-Th and T-F
- Bonus potential after 1 year working full-time
- Six paid holidays
- Vacation time will accrue after 1 year of working full-time
- Perfect attendance bonuses annually
- Opportunities for career advancement/continuing education
We are looking for a team-oriented individual with:
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, professional, service-minded, trustworthy, empathetic
- Current RDH license with experience
- You will be responsible for hygiene treatment planning, diagnosis, patient education and the delivery of exceptional care.
If you are ready to begin a rewarding career in a fun and professional office, then now is the time to chat with us! Please bring your resumé to 744 Horizon Ct. Suite 240 Grand Junction, CO 81506 or email email@example.com.
We are excited to hear from you!